Snowboarding has emerged as one of the types of skiing and took a firm place among the popular types of hobbies. Activity this sport requires some training, since the slope of the mountain slopes is associated with a high risk, so it requires a good physical and technical training. Интернет-магазин crail.ru предоставляет своим покупателям широкий выбор сноубордов для любого вида сноубординга.
There are three kinds of snowboarding:
- hard (characterized by high-speed driving on prepared slopes, using special equipment);
- sports (class disciplines at a professional level);
- freeride (Free skiing on unprepared slopes).
Equipment and accessories for snowboarders
Selection of equipment for snowboarding requires some knowledge, so it is best to seek help from a professional or a detailed study of the market of products offered.
The main qualitative parameters snowboard strength and lightness are. Usually, это многослойная конструкция, which includes CFRP, fiberglass and wood. For the manufacture of the sliding surface using the polyethylene in admixture with special additives. The upper part is covered with a protective layer and patterned. Attaching the leg depends on the style of riding and the snowboarder preferences.
Accessories for snowboarding a lot. Their snowboarder choose depending on their needs, riding style and the chosen discipline. for example:
- special clothing (Thermal protection jacket and pants, overalls, hat, mask snowboard, перчатки, boots;
- Bumper snowboard;
- lubricant (dry, a liquid or a spray);
- covers, backpack and other stuff.
variety of snowboarding
As with any sport, in snowboarding there are several directions:
- slalom. Это соревнования, where the competitor, which has passed the track faster than the rest. It consists of two stages: qualification and finish.
- freestyle. It represents skating implementation of the various tricks (somersault, rotation, jumping). Judging exposes evaluation technique for, the beauty of execution and amplitude jump.
Freestyle, in turn, divided into:
- halfpipe (skating in the special construction of the snow, resembling a cut along the pipe);
- big Air (long jump from a springboard);
- slopestyle (the passage of the track with figures).